At the beginning of December, we headed to Naples to celebrate Christmas with all of our family there. Although it was a very quick trip, it was so great to see everyone and be together!
My Grandma and her three girls...Petey and Kathy (standing) and my mom, Sally
all the "girls"
Four Generations..."Bama", Mom, me, and the girls
Mom and Dad with "Bama"
Aunt Petey and Uncle Buz (in Clemson colors) with "Bama"
our family with "Bama"
Bama and her husband, Sam
After lots of talking and eating, the girls FINALLY got to open some presents! :)
One of the gifts for "GG" (the kids' name for her)--a calendar of all the great-grandkids!
The girls each got a new winter coat from GG for our trip to Idaho!
Visiting with Aunt Bobbie (and Uncle Dick--not pictured) while in Naples (she is my Grandmother's big sister)
We love you all, Naples bunch!



2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. I love the pictures of all the generations. :-)
did I tell you I saw your G.ma at the grocery store in Dec. ?
Post a Comment