Sunday, March 28, 2010

Idaho Post #4 -- Christmas Morning

Papa had to end up corraling the kids upstairs until it was "officially" Christmas morning.  (Apparently our "Christmas Ogre" wasn't doing his job.)  When it was FINALLY time, he sent them all downstairs a few at a time.  They were so cute trying so hard to patiently wait their turn!

Emily

Brandon, Tyler, and Abby

Shelby (with Justin following)

The girls got M&M earbuds from "Santa Mouse"

a Wii from Santa

beautiful gold ID bracelets from MeeMaw and Papa

They were all opening so fast, I didn't get pictures of everything.  It was so fun to be together, though, and to be able to see the happiness and joy on all of the little faces.

And I had to include this picture of Ryan with his new Dolphin slippers, courtesy of Randy and family.  Aren't they great?!?  They were a big hit with everybody!

2 comments:

Laine said...

Aww, I love Christmas morning pictures! And I LOVE the shot of the girls opening their bracelets. EAch one of them has her mouth open a little in awe...LOVE IT!!

Hampers said...

So cute! Your house looked great and your girls look so cute in their pajamas. I think I like the pajama tradition and I may do that myself.