As I was uploading our newest pictures, I came across these that I had saved and forgot about. Dad took them on his phone and emailed them to me since I had forgotten my camera that day.
Abby went on her first youth temple trip in July and we were so excited for this big day in her life. Shelby was at mandatory band camp, and we were sad that she couldn't be there with us as well. I look forward to the day that I can have all my family in the temple at the same time--that will be a glorious day!
While there, Abby was able to do some family names. Doing work for your own family is always a special experience! I most definitely felt the spirit present and only hope that the work that was done that day has been accepted.
Here is our beauty in front of the Orlando Temple...
With Papa
(some of the names Abby did were for members of his family)
(some of the names Abby did were for members of his family)
With a very happy mom and dad
We hope and pray that this will be the beginning of a life of regular temple attendance!






2 comments:
What a special time. I'd love to go on their next trip!
*Sigh* Abby at the temple and Shelby behind the wheel. Wow. We are OLD, Jenn. Okay, not so old. :) Love and miss....
Post a Comment