We were blessed to be able to go down to Naples the weekend before Christmas to celebrate with our family there. It is always fun to see them and to share good times and laughs together.
Before the gift-giving began, Abby shared a little of her new found flute-playing talents with the group.
(Thanks to Meemaw for playing the part of "music stand.")
This is the girls trying to hide their "finally!!!" faces--it seemed like they would never get to the good stuff! :)
Cute new personalized stationary--definitely needed!!!
I always love these four-generation shots (even though I loathe getting my picture taken)!
Thanks Uncle Buz for this great shot of our beauties!





3 comments:
You shouldn't loathe having your picture taken, Jenn. You are a beautiful woman--inside and out! Looked like a wonderful holiday celebration!
You shouldn't loathe having your picture taken, Jenn. You are a beautiful woman--inside and out! Looked like a wonderful holiday celebration!
You are a beaut inside and out! I wish we were closer to you and able to rub shoulders more - Macey & I both would be the better people for it.
Post a Comment