From the time I met him, Travis has claimed to be lacking in the patience department. I think over the 18 1/2 years we've been married and the three girls we have (two of whom are now teenagers), he has definitely been forced to work on being more patient!
However if he does lack patience (and I'm not saying he does), he certainly does not lack that other 'p' word...PERSISTENCE! He will always finish what he starts, and that is an excellent quality to have in a husband!
A few weeks ago, he pulled out a puzzle I bought for him YEARS ago (like when we still lived in Naples). It was a monster 1500 piece thing with lots of blue. Well, bit by bit, it came together. Everytime I saw him work on it, I would want to help, but knew I would get too frustrated. He kept at it every evening, and pretty soon it was finished!
Here he is with his masterpiece! (See that look of pride?!?)
A close-up...
It is now on the floor in the computer/piano room waiting for me to find a frame. No way we are taking this apart and having to do it again! :)



1 comments:
that is patience to do this I think :)
Post a Comment