I feel so bad, but life has been busy and blogging (unfortunately) is one of the first things to go. I have so many things to blog about, and maybe I'll be able to get to it soon. Just wanted to let you know that I haven't disappeared (for the few of you who check the blog regularly).
I am super excited that the next post will by my 100th--I was leery of starting this whole blogging thing, but am SOOOO glad I did! I am working on a "special" post, and there might even be a giveaway. Yes, I said it! The "g-word," so check back! But give me a few days--it's a crazy week! :)
TOGETHER... We make a FAMILY...
7 years ago



3 comments:
I've missed you, but TOTALLY understand---my blog hasn't been updated in awhile either.
I'm so sorry that I have been a slacker in my manners too---THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU (and a million times more!) for the Twilight books to replace those I lost in the flood. They are by far my favorite gift! :-) Thanks so much---but most of all, thanks for your friendship!!!
I'm looking forward to your special post (congrats on the 100th!--I have absolutely no idea how many I have posted!).
Take care!
Love,
Linda
Jenn,
That is cool about the 100th post. I'll have to look and see where I am, I've never checked before. I hope you have a good week, and I'll check back for the special post. I just barely updated my blog, it's been almost 2 weeks, life just gets busy sometimes, but that is good to be busy.
Hugs, Amy ;)
I miss you too.
Post a Comment