I keep hearing that phrase (my title) different places. It just cracks me up, so I thought it would be appropriate to use it here!
Sorry this took me so long. Between kids, school, work, sickness, etc. etc. etc., it has just taken me a while to get to this. So, without further ado, congratulations to.....
MELANIE
I used Random.org, and put in all the names of you who commented, and this was the list the generated randomly for me:
List Randomizer
There were 11 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
Melanie
Linda
Rachel
Kristen
Tiffani
Athena
Donna
Danielle
Elaine
Amy
Melica
Timestamp: 2008-11-24 18:54:59 UTC
I guess my friend, Amy, was right--they don't usually pick number 1--sorry Amy! :(
Melanie--I have all the items and will try to get it off in the mail before Thanksgiving!
Thanks everyone for your great comments. That's probably one of my favorite things about blogging!
Now onto very overdue updates!



0 comments:
Post a Comment