Friday, September 18, 2009

Mid-30s!

It's official...I'm mid-30s! I made the comment that I am half way to forty, and one of the girls corrected me saying, "Actually, Mom, you're halfway to seventy!" Thanks a lot!
It was a good birthday. I had been having pain in my abdomen for several days before my birthday, and so I ended up going to the doctor that morning for some x-rays and blood tests. (Everything came back fine...just took plenty of ibuprofen and used a heating pad for several days.) So, please excuse the lack-of-make-up in the pictures!

We had a great dinner over at mom and dad's house, and then I got to open my presents, and have birthday cake...YUM!
Here's me and my beautiful daughters...they got me a new itunes gift card! Just in time, too, because I was down to 2 dollars in my account! :)

Abby gave me a cute stuffed Panda Bear--it's so soft and cuddly! (Just like her!)

Some new Chanel No. 5 to keep me smelling good for my sweetie!

Fortunately there was only a row of 3 candles and a row of 5---no need to call the fire department!

Thanks to my amazing family for making my day so special!

4 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Sorry you weren't feeling well. I'm so glad the tests came back negative. Hope you are back to good health! :-) Looks like the day was nice!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

oh...and by the way...you are a baby!!!! ;-) Mid-30s is young, young, young!!

Steve and Donna said...

good girl Jennifer- you have to be in pictures too! :)

Smith Family said...

Happy Bday, Jen! I actually do still have it on my calendars! I have actually called my (3)siblings on their bdays over the last two months and that is a miracle. Sorry I missed yours.

We went to the temple with Riley on Sat. We leave with him on Fri to make our way to the MTC via a stop in WA to see a grandma.

We miss you guys. Melanie