We got quite the surprise on Friday, February 12th...snow in Thomasville! The flakes were HUGE and very wet, and it didn't stick to the ground here, but it was snow. We were having dinner when we looked up and noticed it falling. Everyone ran from the table to play in it! This probably won't happen again any time soon, so we felt really lucky that we were able to see it!
out our back door
Shelby
Abby (look at the size of those flakes!)
Emily trying to catch one
falling heavier!
(I had a cool video of the girls to upload, but cannot seem to do it with this new blogger. I guess it's been a long time since I tried to do a video. If anyone has any tips or how-to's, please let me know! Thanks!)



2 comments:
We were also surprised with some snow on February 12th. It was so much (about a foot) that school was cancelled, which is UNHEARD of around here. It happened to be my Ryan's birthday, so he was THRILLED. We made snow angels and "real" snow cones--I'm glad you guys were enjoying it too!
Cute pictures of the girls.
Post a Comment