Monday, May 17, 2010

Fourth Grade Field Day

The day after Emily's, I was back with Abby for her field day.

Makenzie, Abby, and Savanah with their field day shirts.

freinds in the gym ready for competition!

Abby in the cup stacking relay

I love the tug-o-war faces!

Outside events in the afternoon...
3-legged race...1st place!


Abby and her friend, Malori, show off their 1st place ribbons!

Right after the 3-legged race, the heavens opened up and it POURED the rest of the afternoon!  The kids were loving the rain, and I tried to stay dry under the P.E. shelter.  All of Abby's other events were rained out, but I told her to look on the bright side...she got 1st place in every event she was in!  :)

Here the girls are just a bit wet...   :)

3 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

I remember these days with my kids- fun to share in their memories!

Laine said...

Hurray Abby!!!

Sally said...

Looks like you had a great time, sweetie!