May was a big month of honors for Shelby.
First, she was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society:
MeeMaw and Papa with Shelby
Mom and Shelby
Next, she was honored with a Resolution from the Thomas County School Board for making a superior rating on her performance at the Solo & Ensemble competition (she plays the saxophone).
Lastly, at honors day, she received an award for having straight A's for the entire school year. She also received another honor that day...out of her entire company, Shelby was named "Miss Echo." This means that she is an overall great student. She does well academically, is involved in extracurricular activities (in her case, band, track, and dance), and is an overall enthusiastic and positive person. We were so proud of Shelby for receiving this honor!



3 comments:
Yay Shelby! Every time I see her I am amazed by her growth. What a beautiful young woman she is!!
Way to go Shelby! We love you so much.
Congrats Shelby! Jenn, I remember our days in NJHS at GGMS! Also, I can't believe Shelby is as tall as you are! I know you are very proud of all of your beautiful girls!
Post a Comment