Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dancing Queen!

Since Shelby turned 14 back in November, she is now old enough to go to church dances.  She was incredibly excited to go to her first one on December 31st--a New Year's Eve Dance!  She looked beautiful!  I would've snapped a few at the actual dance, but, "Mom, that would be SOOOOO embarrassing!!!"

I was lucky to snap these few in my bedroom before we left...




Then in January, there was a dance at the middle school for 7th and 8th graders.  Again, no pictures were allowed at the actual event (I wasn't even allowed out of my car!), so I took these before she went. 

Such a beauty...inside and out!


4 comments:

Laine said...

Jenn, didn't you have a dress like the one Shelby is wearing? (Multiple ruffles). She's so much like you! I can NOT believe she's FOURTEEN!!!! Oh my gosh, just a few years and she'll be off to college. Wow, we are old! :) love you.

Fins Fans said...

Shelby does look beautiful!!!

Fins Fans said...

Shelby does look beautiful!!!

Steve and Donna said...

love her outfit (gray shirt) :)