Friday, September 9, 2011

Dance 2011

The girls have continued with dance classes since finding and joining the Dance Academy.  They love their classes and their teachers.  It is always such fun for me to watch them in their annual spring recital and see how much they have grown and how much confidence they are developing.

Emily took tap, jazz, and hip hop last year.  Here she is in her tap dance to "Shades" and then her jazz dance to "California Girls."  Doesn't she look like she's having a great time up there?!?




Shelby's dance schedule about wore me out last year, so we are definitely doing fewer classes this year!

Here she is in her jazz number to "Bye, Bye Blackbird"--look at that smile!

Hip Hop dance to "Club Can't Handle Me"

Lyrical dance to "Fix You"--it was so beautiful!
(I LOVED this costume!)

Ballet

Abby is still our little ballerina, but she mixed things up this year and added Hip Hop as well.  (Sorry I don't have any pictures of Abby and Emily in their Hip Hop dance to "Dynamite".)

Look at those lovely extended arms!  :)



I am so glad that even through these trying times, the Lord has opened up a way for us to allow the girls to continue with their dance classes.  (Yet another of His tender mercies.)  I love watching them grow into beautiful young women who love to dance!

1 comments:

Sally said...

They are always so beautiful!