The end of the year also means awards ceremonies! Travis and I are so blessed to have girls who try so hard and reach their goals. We are so proud of each one of them!
Emily earned the Presidential Fitness Award (am I sure she's my child?!?) and the Super Scientist Award.
Having lunch with Abby and her table of girlfriends before her awards ceremony. With all the subbing I've done, this was the only time all year I was able to eat lunch with her. I think, though, that she's at an age where she didn't mind so much! :)
Reagan, Ivey, and Abby
Abby receiving her Honor Roll Certificate from the principal, Mrs. Knight
Way to go, Abby!
(Shelby received an Honor Roll Award, too, but she was home sick with a high fever the day of the awards ceremony.)



1 comments:
Good work girls!
Post a Comment