HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABBY!
It seems like just yesterday...
It seems like just yesterday...
I cannot believe it's been 10 years!
What a sweet and beautiful addition you are to our family. We love you so much!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
a peek into what makes our house a home
I cannot believe it's been 10 years!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
Posted by Jenn at 1:26 AM
5 comments:
tell her Happy Birthday- what a cutie! Wow- you've been busy with Birthdays! :) Donna
They just grow up way to fast:) I hope she has a wonderful birthday!
It's nice to meet another mom on Blogger:)
Hugs, Sandy
So glad we got to spend your birthday with you. You are a beautiful young lady and we love you so much!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa R.
Yes, time seems to go by so quickly! I remember when I turned ten and that was a Looooooooong time ago! :-)
Precious.
Post a Comment