While at the beach, we had to take the opportunity to get family pictures since the 14 of us are so rarely all together. With the tripod set up and Rachel's fancy camera snapping away, we were actually able to get some good shots. No easy fete with 7 kids!!!
All of us
The Mitchell Family
The Rosier (Jr.) Family
The "original" Rosier family :)
And, of course, we had to get the Sonic picture. I think that dad had to save up a whole week's worth of cups to have enough for everyone. He didn't mind, though!



3 comments:
good pictures- I imagine we'll be seeing some of those at Christmas time! :)
I thought you all had actually gone to Sonic all at the same time (ha).
Wonderful pictures---everyone actually has their eyes open---a rare feat in our family. ;-) I love the Sonic picture!
Awesome! I love it.
Post a Comment