I hesitated to post this one because I do not like any of these pictures, but I figure maybe one day I'll be glad to have them...
Travis was in Chicago for the week of my birthday, but he and the girls and my parents did such a great job to make it such a special day for me.
I got to work that morning and found a big balloon bouquet waiting for me on my desk. Mom and the girls had snuck in the day before after school and left it there for me. Such a sweet surprise!
Also at school, I had a lady bake me a beautiful and very delicious cake. Mom and Dad came and brought me lunch, and I had flowers delivered from the principal and also a bouquet from Travis. I sure felt loved!
That evening mom, dad, the girls, and I went out for dinner and then we came home for presents and cookies.
The best gifts of all!!!
DELICIOUS treasure cookies---even better than cake! :)



4 comments:
glad you have your parents close by to help you celebrate- tell them hello :)
Awwwww....i loved all of your updates! Thank you for your email, I'll respond soon. I love you. Elaine
Your pictures are beautiful--and, yikes, how did we get to be 37?!? :)
Love you, birthday girl! Every picture of you is beautiful and don't you forget it!
Post a Comment