Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AAARRRGGGHHH!

Okay, so I am feeling much better and have lots to put on the blog, but I promised myself that I wouldn't blog till I cleaned my house (which I have been doing ALL DAY). Well, I just got all of my hardwood floors scrubbed--which is quite a job the way I do it. First, I vacuum or sweep up all the big pieces of "stuff", then I swiffer to get up all the dust, then I use the floor cleaner to actually clean it. I was just in the kitchen admiring the way the sunlight sparkled on the wood. I had put my trash can up on the counter while I cleaned, and as I was getting it down...can you see it coming?...yes, it dropped all over the floor! So, I am taking a minute to compose myself before I go and clean that area all over again. I'd better get to it--I need to leave in 10 minutes to get the girls from school. Hopefully nothing else happens so that I can blog more later!
***Edited to add: I tell ya, this blog thing is a great outlet for stress! :)

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You are absolutely adorable! I'm glad to be getting to know you better. :-) Blogging is wonderful, isn't it? Hope your day goes much better. BTW--my floors need to be done.....hmmmm....I think I'll go blog.... :-)

Linda

Laine said...

Oh Jenn, what a bummer. But yes, blogging is an outlet for me too. A good one.