Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've Been 'Tagged'

Thanks Stefanie--

10 years ago -- I was a stay at home mom of only one child! Travis worked for Dan Henthorne Precast. I was just getting into scrapbooking. I was working in the Primary presidency. I went to Weight Watchers every week with Danielle as a reason to get out of the house and to go to the mall afterwards. :)

9 daily uses -- Toyota Highlander, walking shoes, remote control, Bare Minerals, cell phone, CD player, dishwasher, blow dryer, debit card (wish it weren't daily!)

8 things on my to do list -- prepare my YW lesson for Sunday, clean the girls bathroom, get Shelby some cleats for softball, get Abby and Emily new church shoes, pay the bills, balance the checkbook, make dinner, grocery shop

7 places I have lived -- childhood home in Naples, Florida; Merrill Hall @ BYU; John Hall @ BYU; Provo, Utah (basement apartment); apartment in Naples, Florida; house in Naples, Florida; Thomasville, Georgia

6 things I enjoy -- family dinners, scrapbooking, reading, playing the piano (even with my limited knowledge I still enjoy it), playing games, listening & dancing to music

5 facts you don't know about me -- I had my appendix removed when I was half way through my 3rd pregnancy; I was named "Best Actress" at my high school my Senior year; my dad nicknamed me "pickle" because when I was very, very young, I tore open his deli pickle package and devoured the entire thing; I am terrified of heights; I can sleep just about anywhere!

4 jobs I've had -- bakery worker at Publix; after-school counselor for the YMCA; Sears Repair Service telephone operator (HATED IT!!!); ice cream concession worker at BYU Basketball games

3 bad habits -- snacking on the "wrong" foods; too critical of myself (and occasionally others); I tend to want to speed in the car (working hard on this one!)

2 books I last finished -- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and 24 Hours by Greg Iles

1 favorite -- MY FAMILY!!!

I tag whoever hasn't done this yet! :)

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I finally added a post to my blog that I've had for a few months - don't laugh - it isn't fancy but maybe will serve the purpose!!
ricefam-danielle.blogspot.com
-Danielle