Saturday, June 21, 2008

Camp Rock

Countdown to the Premier!



Last night, the girls had a "Premier Party" for the Disney Channel movie "Camp Rock" starring the Jonas Brothers. We had about 17-18 kids over for snacks, dancing, karaoke, and the movie. The girls had a great time with their friends! The movie was fairly predictable, but cute nonetheless. I am so grateful that the girls have made such good friends since we've moved here. In fact, all of these kids are from church. We were kind of late in deciding to do this, so we just passed out the invitations at church last Sunday. Back in August when we had our High School Musical 2 party, we had about double the amount of kids because they invited school friends, too. That was a fun one, too! I also co-hosted a baby shower here this morning, so I was mighty proud of the kids for not making too big a mess for me to have to clean up! :)
We're definitely looking forward to the next "excuse" to have a party!!!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I really wished we lived closer. Now that Bryn is older she would just LOVE your girls. We are BIG High School Musical fans (even Cody can sing every song!) What a fun idea! You're such a fun Mom!

Danielle said...

Brave, brave Jenn! I hope the drinks were clear! That white carpet looked so vulnerable! What a fun mom you are - I am still too uptight and rely on my sisters or my girls' friends' moms have all the "fun"! Hopefully I'll be a more laid-back grandmother!

Laine said...

What fun Jennifer! It looks like you are creating the kind of home that your girls' friends will want to come to...what a "cool" mom you are. ;)

the Villamor's said...

What a fun party! our satellite went out on Wednesday and Sophia was on the verge of "freaking out" worried about missing Camp Rock!

She missed it and survived:) Hate that she did though!