I am so thankful that this is the father if my children!!! Travis is such a wonderful husband and father. He has an awful lot on his plate right now with his calling as Bishop of our ward and trying to grow the Ewing Irrigation business as manager of the Tallahassee store, but we always know that we come first in his life and thoughts. When he is at home, he can often be found helping with dinner or dishes or anything else that needs to be done right then. My favorite sounds are the sounds of him playing or reading with the girls. They all love their daddy so much. They miss not seeing him more often, but I am thankful that when he is at home, he is truly PRESENT. He likes to hear about how they are doing, and what happened during their day. He likes to spend time with them, and often takes them on little outings to spend more time with them. I couldn't be luckier!
I am also grateful to the other two father's in my life. To Trav's dad, Tom, I am so grateful to him for raising such a wonderful, righteous, hardworking son. He was at work on Sunday when Travis called, and I know he missed getting to talk to him. And to my dad (who is currently in Idaho awaiting the birth of grandchild #7--granddaughter #4! Miss you dad!), I am so thankful to him for showing me what a wonderful husband and father looked like so that when I was looking for "the one," I would know what to look for.
It's not Father's Day without a new tie for Dad, right?(This one's a Florida Gators tie.)
Love you Trav and Dads!!!




1 comments:
What a nice tribute! :-)
Post a Comment