Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Fun!

Once again, we had a great Christmas as a family! We tried to keep things simpler and smaller this year, and it really helped to keep our focus where it belonged--on celebrating the birth of our Savior.
Of course, Santa still came and gifts were exchanged and opened. Here are a few of our highlights:

Stockings

Santa Mouse brought each of the girls a watch




ipod shuffles for Abby and Emily from Santa Claus
a new "adult-size" bike for Shelby from Santa

2009 calendars from Uncle Ryan

cute new pajama pants from Uncle Randy, Aunt Rachel, Brandon, Justin, Tyler, and Alyssa

sitting in Santa's sleigh over in Moultrie on Christmas night

Abby in new pajamas from GG and Sampa--playing the high School Musical PlayStation 2 game from Aunt Petey, Uncle Buz, and Brett--with new slippers from Aunt Kathy, Mike, and Andrew on the floor behind her :)
I forgot my camera at the hotel when we did Christmas in Naples, so as soon as I swipe my mom's pictures, I'll post those, too! :)

1 comments:

Stef said...

those girls made out like a bandit! how fun!