I am so excited that we finally got our Christmas tree put up today! We usually do it right after Thanksgiving, but Ryan was here this year and we wanted to spend as much time with him as we could. Then Trav was gone all of this past week to Atlanta for work meetings, and since I can't get everything down from the attic without him (and because we like it to be a family affair) we had to wait till today. But it was worth the wait! I am already feeling much more festive and excited about this whole season!
I love going through the boxes of ornaments and laughing with the girls as they remember ones that they made. I love watching them find just the right spot for "their" ornaments. I love that Trav and I have a special ornament that always goes on the tree first. So many memories...and hopefully each year as we decorate the tree, we make a few more.



2 comments:
Beautiful indeed! I need to get on the stick and get some Christmas cheer around here. You are inspiring me!
Perdy perdy tree. I don't have the patience for stinging lights, that's why we like our fiberoptic one!
Post a Comment