This year I decided to make our costumes for the church party. I like dressing up, and decided that it would be fun if our family dressed up similarly this year. The girls were excited about it (which surprised me)! We all dressed up as Oreo cookies. Heaven knows there are enough varieties of them around now, so we had plenty to choose from. And Shelby and Trav decided to come up with their own versions, too.
Emily chose to be a double-stuffed chocolate Oreo. She had a brown shirt and brown jacket, and "stuffed" herself with a big pillow. Doesn't she look yummy?
Shelby wanted to be a Georgia Bulldog Oreo--a red cookie with a black filling. Not in stores yet, but I'll keep looking... :)
Abby wanted to be a mint Oreo--look at all that yummy green filling!
all of us--I went as an "original" Oreo, and Trav wanted to be a Florida Gator Oreo--orange cookies with blue filling :)



3 comments:
cute idea and creative!
Donna
You are so clever and you all looked adorable! What a great idea. Wish I was more creative! :-)
Jenn, those costumes are awesome!!! I LOVE THEM! I might steal the idea for next year. So cute and creative and fun that the whole family could participate.
Post a Comment