Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Special Memories


Abby is on the couch now watching this movie--Pete's Dragon. Have any of you ever seen it? She is loving it! I think this is her 2nd time and she keeps rewinding certain parts to watch them over and over again.
My dad took me to see this movie when I was a little girl, and it has always been special to me. I remember sitting on his lap and feeling so safe--even when the mean Gogan's tried to capture Pete!
Now, all these years later, my dad still takes me on our "daddy-daughter" dates to the movies. I am so thankful to have such a great dad (and mom, too!). I have truly been born of "goodly parents"--what an immense blessing!

2 comments:

Laine said...

Yes, you have been born of goodly parents! I love them.

Stef said...

I use to watch that movie all the time too! I loved it.