it's just so darn convenient! I had a busy morning today, and I needed to do a few things before I went to have lunch with Abby for her birthday. I was going to go to Publix to get cupcakes for the class, to the bank to make a deposit, and to Subway to get her the sub she wanted for lunch. Well, of course, I got busy at home and time got away from me, and before I knew it I had 40 minutes to get everything done and get to the school. (A trip to the school alone takes me 15 minutes.) As I was stressing about which thing I could skip (the bank, obviously) it dawned on me that Wal-Mart had a Subway and a Suntrust bank INSIDE and they sold cupcakes, too! Problem solved, right? But I HATE Wal-Mart!!! I hate parking in never-never land, and the crowded check-outs, and everything else. But I was in a time crunch, and decided to risk it. Well, I got the cupcakes, made the deposit, got the sandwich, and still made it to the cafeteria with 10 minutes to spare! I guess maybe Wal-Mart isn't so bad after all...
TOGETHER... We make a FAMILY...
7 years ago



4 comments:
No, it's not so bad. I love walmart. One stop CHEAP shopping. :)
WOW - You had a one of those rare WalMart experience - congratulations! I despise WalMart. A few years ago I was going to try to be a better steward of our money and try the WalMart thing. I definitely saved money but decided that my time and sanity was worth more than the money I saved!! Absolutely cannot do it unless it is the only store within 50 miles!
I absolutely HATE Wal-mart too! That place is always a zoo--day or night! Yuck! Give me a Target any day!
I agree....hate it....one of those necessary evils!! I started shopping at a regular grocery store recently just so I could see how much I was just spending on groceries. We may save money at Wally World but I don't know...because when I am in there I buy so much more stuff than the groceries!!
Glad you had a good experience...those are rare!
Post a Comment