Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Layout!

Thanks to Linda and Dave Browne's blog for pointing me in the direction of another cute blog with lots of FREE backgrounds! I was playing around with this for a while tonight, and thought this one was cute. Trav approved...since he's also in the family he didn't want anything too "girly"! There's plenty of estrogen around here already! :)

Anyway, the address of this other blog is: cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com

I'll add it to my links on the sidebar in case you feel like checking it out.

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I love it! :-) It's a fun site and so easy to use---I've changed my template a couple of times when the mood has struck! My daughter-in-law Jill was the one who told me about it, so really I can't take credit. :-)

Laine said...

Jenn, it's so pretty! And handsome. :) That was for Trav!