Wednesday, March 25, 2009

World of Coke


The day after the Aquarium, we took the girls to the World of Coke. It was really neat--I had no idea how large the Coke brand actually is! Coke is EVERYWHERE and in every facet of life!

The entrance with HUGE and beautifully decorated bottles.

An "old-fashioned" Coke machine. I told the girls that this was what the Coke machine looked like at the grocery store when I was a little girl. It was SUCH a treat to get a Yoo-Hoo from it when my mom and dad went grocery shopping every other week. (I wonder how they did it--I feel like I'm at the store every other DAY!!!!)

with the Coke polar bear

the girls and a sampling of Coke products from around the world

chillin' on the Coke couch

the "sampling" room---our favorite part!!!

pretending to drink from their free glass bottles of Coke with Atlanta in the background

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Fun! I haven't been to their new place yet....I guess we need to get up there! :-) I love the movie room where they are playing all the old commercials!

Laine said...

Have I mentioned how cute and grown up your girls look? Wow, I miss you guys.