Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Abby's Field Day

It's obviously getting near the end of the year...field day time! Last Thursday the third grade had their field day and I was so glad to be able to be there cheering Abby and her classmates on!

Ta"Nijha, Abby, Larran, and Hope


Abby in the sack race (the red sack is her)


Mrs. Perry (Abby's teacher) and Abby ready to race in the 50-yard dash


Abby and Hope--they won second place in the 3-legged race (after some coaching from mom), but I missed it because I had to run over to Emily's school then for her Character Kid award (see previous post). I'm bummed I didn't get a picture!


Abby's class--we were lucky that we had the outdoor events in the morning when it was MUCH cooler!


Hope, Abby, Carigen, Ta'nijha, and Mia (notice those "obnoxious" third grade boys doing rabbit ears in the background) :o)

Team events in the air-conditioned gym! I loved their matching shirts. Everyone in the school got one. They said, "We're all on the same team." Well said!

PULL!!! Tug-of-war (unfortunately they didn't pull hard enough that time)

1 comments:

Stef said...

I always loved when the school had field day! How fun!