Here's a new song I've just written...
It's to the tune of "Ding! Dong! The Witch is Dead" from The Wizard of Oz.
Enjoy!
"Ding! Dong! Our house is sold;
Our Naples house, our Naples house
Ding! Dong! Our Naples house is sold!"
Just closed this afternoon...we've kept it quiet because we've had a few that fell through in the past. We are ELATED and ready to move on with our life here in fabulous Georgia!
The girls have been dancing around the house SCREAMING and are very excited! I even overheard Emily say, "Hey! Now we don't have to pray for our house to sell anymore." This has been a constant part of their lives for the past two plus years--a very long time for us, but probably longer for them considering their age and perspective. Now we have lots of prayers of thanks to give! Thanks you to all of you for offering up your prayers on our behalf! We love you!
TOGETHER... We make a FAMILY...
7 years ago



7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is an understatement! I know you all feel so relieved in so many ways. Not that money buys happiness but it certainly can buy a lot of stress-free days! We have 3 more houses to sell then we may have to steal copywrite to your song!
YAY!!!!
I love and miss you! =) Congrats on selling the house, I'm glad the girls are doing so well. Did you get the "histories" that I sent you?
Wonderful news!!! Having lived through that ourselves (not nearly as long..only a year), we know how thrilling it is to have the burden lifted. Time for a celebration! Oh...and I loved the song! :-)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! That is the most fabulous news Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart jumped when I read this post. What a blessing. I said, "Hey Sean, the mitchell's sold their home!" and he said, "Why not? It's been TWO YEARS!!!" Wow. What will you do to celebrate?!
Thanks everyone! We are so grateful to all of you for your love and support! We are FINALLY putting in plants and landscaping around our house tomorrow to celebrate! I'll post pictures of that when we're done! That's our one "splurge" then back to a strict and tight budget!
Mom, Trav did get the geneaology that you sent. I don't know that he's had time to read through it all yet, though! Thanks for sending it. We love and miss you!
Jen,
I didn't know you were a song writer. Good Job!! Congrats again!
Post a Comment