Well, since we now have to worry about only ONE house, we are finally going to do some landscaping this weekend. I have never posted any pictures of our beautiful home from the outside because it looked so plain without any plants. Tomorrow that will change. Thanks to our tax refund and the fact that the Naples house sold, we were able to afford plants...lots of plants as you can see. It will be a sweaty, strenuous day, but I am so excited to get dirty in the morning!
Of course, Emily needed a picture of herself with the plants--cheesy grin and all!
And here is dad mowing both lawns so that everything around the plants will look good when we get them into the ground tomorrow. I had been looking forward to hopping onto our mower to help, but we had a storm shield strip put down this morning on our garage floor, and so I cannot open up the garage door for at least 24 hours. And there was no way I was getting the riding mower out the side entry door! I guess I'll just have to be grateful to dad and wait to help next week!
P.S. I am still planning to let you all know about our trip to Vegas and post some pictures, but I haven't had the time to get that far yet...maybe that would be a good Sunday afternoon project! :o)



3 comments:
How fun! Beautiful plants too! Your house will be gorgeous for sure. Dave is busy playing in our yard today too--me? I'm stuck inside supposedly writing a paper (I am, but everyone needs a break. ;->). Enjoy!
There's nothing like a sweaty day in the yard with the reward of everything looking picture-perfect when you're done! I hope it went well - can't wait to see the pics!
That is a lot of plants!! I am planning to do that next year in our yard. When they built our house they put in those ugly holly bushes that are quickly taking over!!! Congrats on your house selling....was it on the market for 2 year????!!!! Wow! I can see why you all were happy!
Post a Comment