Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's raining...

FINALLY! Now I have an excuse to grab a book and curl up on my couch! I LOVE rainy days--especially since I cannot even remember the last time we had one!

4 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

Mitchell Family-
This is Nic's other older sister, Mandi. I was told I had to come and check out your blog to see the crazy things he's been up to. It is SO fun to see these pictures! And I love the video clip of everyone dancing. I see even elder Spendlove got up and did a move or two. You have such cute girls! Take care- and say hello to Nic for us! :)

Amy Kay said...

Jennifer,
Yeah I am glad it is raining too, although here it makes the kids run around like they are about to start climbing the walls. I am glad you came to book club last night, I feel like I don't get to talk to you much at church since you are in YW and I am in RS. Enjoy your book, maybe I can do that too, while the boys have their book time and the babies sleep. I'm getting to a good part in New Moon. :) see ya, be careful on your trip we'll miss you. Amy

Danielle said...

I am jealous - of all the books I have on my "to read" shelf, I forgot to even bring one of them to NY! Enjoy the rain - we have had it all week here.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Rain is good....I'm so thankful for the moisture so desperately needed around here....reading a good book is even better...but want to know the best????....Breaking Dawn is out in less than 5 days! Whoohoo!!

Heard you went on vacation---I hope you come back rejunvenated and that your trip was spectacular!
Your family was definitely missed this week!!!!