Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Slipping and Sliding

Yesterday we set up the big water slide in the back yard. Mom and Dad bought it early last year for the girls and it has been such a hit with the kids and their friends. I was glad to get it set up one more time this summer. The girls had a great time on it! Two little boys who are visiting their grandparents down the street came over to enjoy it with us. And then my friend Stefanie and her little boy, Ethan, came over to have some sliding fun, too. Even though it was VERY HOT outside, I am glad that the kids were able to enjoy themselves!

Emily

Abby

Shelby


YUMMY! Trying to keep cool in the afternoon sun.

5 comments:

Laine said...

Looks like a lot of fun Jenn!

Laine said...

Looks like a lot of fun Jenn!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I haven't talked with Stef, but I can almost guarantee Ethan LOVED every minute!!! What a fun toy!

Stef said...

Ethan had a blast and kept saying "play more now mommy no go home!" he loves your house and especially thoes girls!

Steph said...

As I was looking at all of your fun pictures, I have to say that I was TOTALLY relieved to see that "the boys" were not enjoying this activity with you. I think that would have been pushing things a little too far!!!!!